2020-02-07
【商務會面】如何相約客戶?教你用英文約定、更改、取消會面,讓工作更順利!
香港人注重效率就人人皆知,每天總有數不完的日程,每分每秒都擠滿了工作。正所謂「我忙時你又忙」,要和他人約定一個大家都方便的時間見面洽談,總不是一件易事。再想想自己要邀約的人有哪些?客戶、供應商、老闆……數也數不清!真的想想也覺得頭發麻了吧?不想成天為此感到困擾又該怎麼辦?這周的內容你絕對不容錯過!本周筆者將教你如何用英文約定、更改,和取消會面,讓你的工作更加順利。如果你需要和對方見面,想主動提出約定時間,英文該這麼說?若對方建議的時間不太方便,如何用英文回應?以下將為你一一講解!
Situation 1:主動提議會面/建議會面時間
Can we arrange for a meeting?
我們可以安排會面嗎?
Would it be possible for us to talk to you in person about that?
我們可以親自與你談談嗎?
If possible, I would like to come by and see you.
如果可以,我想見跟你會面.
Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?
我們可以見面再詳細討論一下這件事嗎?
I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office on Tuesday.
能不能於周二在你辦公室見個面?
Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here
and talk about it?
我能去拜訪你或是你要過來討論呢?
How about Wednesday?
星期三如何?
When is it convenient for you?
你何時方便呢?
What time would be convenient for both of you?
你們兩位甚麽時候比較方便?
Please call on me anytime when it is convenient for you.
如果方便的話,請隨時致電我。
How about the day after tomorrow(後天) at six o'clock p.m.?
後天下午六點怎麼樣?
How about tomorrow night at eight o'clock? Is it OK with you?
明天晚上八點怎麼樣? 你可以嗎?
Would Thursday suit you?
星期四適合嗎?
第九屆「傳媒轉型大獎」請投etnet經濟通一票! ► 立即行動
- 1
- 2